Interviewing a candidate is like meeting an iceberg: you see the 10% that is above the water.
Services & Results provided by the Success Building Candidate Assessment
- Individual Profiles › What are the strengths, weaknesses, capacities and biases. Best fit in organization.
- Team Profiles › How to optimize. Missing links. Redundancies. Origin of conflict and how to solve.
- Company Cultures › What strengths are responsible for success. What has limited growth.
- Specialized Assessments › Every job has specific behaviors shared by the top performers.
- Management › Administrative Customer service › Sales.
- Coaching › Individual or by team › Leadership › Management › Conflict intervention.
- Training › Customized to address a particular group's strengths and weaknesses.
- People skills › Sales › Supervision › Customer service › Delegation › Decision making Communication › Profile interpreting.
- Attrition can be significantly reduced as a result of profiling.
- Valuable insight will be added to the interviewing process.
- Employees can gain the confidence to know and accept themselves as they really are.
- Groups are given the ability to capitalize on their strengths and differences.